This simple marinade perfectly accentuates the light, delicate taste of tilapia. With just a few simple ingredients, you can add an easily liven up your next seafood feast.
- 1 cup of Simply Tropical Juice Drink
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of parsley
- Add the juice of one lime, a cup of Simply Tropical Juice Drink, garlic, ginger, and parsley to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour over fish in a cast iron pan.
- Place in preheated 425 degree F oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with lime round and parsley and serve over rice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.