Everyone loves a good margarita. Spice up your summer nights with Simply Limeade and pineapple.
- 3 limes cut cross-wise, 1 zested
- Smoked sea salt for glass rim (or kosher salt)
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- 2 cups ice
- 8 pineapple rings from a 20 oz. can, divided (4 for drinks, 4 for garnish)
- 2 cups Simply Limeade
- 1 ½ cups tequila (preferably silver)
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- ½ jalapeño pepper, sliced cross-wise, divided
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of each margarita glass. Dip glass rims in smoked sea salt (or kosher salt). Set aside.
- Heat an outdoor gas grill to high or heat a grill pan until hot. Lightly oil.
- Grill four pineapple rings for 3-5 minutes per side until grill marks appear. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, grill two limes (face-down) until grills marks appear, about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a blender add ice, Simply Limeade, tequila, Triple Sec, remaining four pineapple rings, three jalapeño slices (or to taste), cilantro, juiced limes and lime zest. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish margaritas with cilantro, grilled pineapple and jalapeño.