Stay cool this summer with a scoop of delicious Simply Sweet Sorbet, made with all-natural Simply Fruit Punch®. Learn how to create this easy summer treat!
- Stir together sugar and water in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring just until sugar dissolves. Let cool to room temperature.
- Combine sugar mixture with Simply Fruit Punch.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan. Freeze 8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and break frozen sorbet into pieces.
- Blend mixture in a blender or food processor and serve immediately.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.