Enjoy Simply Orange and Whiskey BBQ sauce over pork, chicken, beef — and even vegetables at your next cookout. Its sweet and tangy taste satisfies even the pickiest of palettes.
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 2 tbsps of dijon mustard
- 2 tbsps of brown sugar
- 2 tbsps of honey
- 2 tbsps of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 2 shots of whiskey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of orange zest
- 1/3 cup of Simply Orange
- Mix all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring mixture to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Stir occasionally and allow to simmer until the sauce is reduced by half and thickened.
- Store in a glass jar and refrigerate for up to two months.
Want to mix it up? This recipe can also be made with
Simply Light Orange Pulp Free.