This recipe was provided by Kim Grabinski, the blogger behind What's That Smell. She is a mom of two who focuses on inspiring families with recipes, ideas, products and activities for healthy, satisfying and creative lives.
Discover how to make this delicious Orange Juice Mint Sparkler using Simply Orange Low Acid! Very easy to make, only takes two steps!
- 2 cups Simply Orange Low Acid
- 2 cups unsweetened sparkling water
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil (make sure the oil you choose is safe for ingestion)
- Pour orange juice into a carafe. Slowly pour sparkling water into orange juice. Add peppermint oil and stir slowly to combine.
- Serve garnished with a slice of orange.