Get ready for fall with this DIY aromatic. It’ll fill your home with the rich, sweet scent of orange, ginger, and almonds, telling everyone autumn is here.
- 1 sliced orange (or peel from 2 oranges)
- 4 of fresh ginger, sliced (or 1 tsp ground ginger)
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Combine ingredients into a stove pot, fill with water, and bring to a boil.
- As water evaporates, continue to add more water and lower heat to a simmer.
- Place aromatic mixture into a glass vase and enjoy the fresh fragrance of orange, ginger, and almond.
- For stronger fragrance, double or triple recipe and place in larger stove pot.