Cozy up next to the fire and enjoy a Simply Orange Chocolate Mug Cake. You’ll be surprised how easy these tasty treats are to whip up.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch orange zest
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup Simply Orange
- 8 tbsp butter
- Add the butter & sugar to a large bowl and beat together.
- Add Simply Orange, orange zest and eggs to batter, beat together.
- Add flour, cocoa and baking powder, beat together.
- Add batter to greased mugs, filling up about 2/3 of the mug.
- Cook in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy.
Yields Four (4) Mug Cakes
Want to mix it up? This recipe can also be made with Simply Light Orange Pulp Free.