Ceviche is a simple, heat-free way to prepare shrimp and white fish. Add some Simply Limeade into your recipe for a delicious, tropical taste. Serve in hollowed coconuts for added elegance!
- 1 pound of large shrimp
- ¾ cup of Simply Limeade
- ¼ cup of fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsps of fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 chopped small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsps of dried oregano
- ½ tsps of ground pepper
- Pinch of ground cumin, cinnamon, cloves, and salt
- Add shrimp to boiling water for two minutes.
- Drain and cool shrimp in a medium bowl of ice water. Peel, devein, pat dry, and add them to red onion, tomato, and chopped cilantro.
- In a large bowl, whisk Simply Limeade, lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Mix in your shrimp mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours overnight.
- Spoon, serve, and enjoy.