Use your favorite variety of Simply Orange to add a sweet glaze to thick cut bacon. Enjoy this treat as a tasty garnish on cocktails like Bloody Marys — or as a surprise brunch side dish.
- ½ pound of bacon
- ¾ cup of Simply Orange
- ¼ cup of honey
- ⅛ tsp of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Simply Orange and honey in a small saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce to ⅓ of a cup.
- Brush glaze on bacon, place bacon in a baking pan, and then put in oven for five minutes.
- Continue to apply glaze and bake until golden brown.
- Reapply glaze for a final sweet touch and add a dash of black pepper.
- Add your Simply Orange Glazed Bacon Garnish to your favorite Bloody Mary mix and enjoy!