SIMPLY ORANGE & GINGER CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 1/4 cup Simply Orange
- 8 oz fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup ginger beer or ale
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mash cranberries with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and serve.
SIMPLY CRANBERRY COCKTAIL & HONEY SAUCE
- 1 3/4 cups Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- 12 oz package cranberries
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground bay leaf
- 1 dash sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until berries burst and sauce is thickened.
- Let cool and serve.
SIMPLY APPLE & VANILLA CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Simply Apple
- 2 1/2 lbs peeled apples, cut into 1/8ths
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 whole vanilla bean, scraped
- Sugar to taste
- Cook all ingredients in a covered medium saucepan for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar to taste.
- Remove from heat once the apples are soft and the cranberries have burst.
- Serve and enjoy.