Apple cider is in. In these delectable Simply Apple® Cider Doughnuts, that is! Enjoy this surprisingly easy homemade treat to really spice up your fall.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ tsp apple pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup Simply Apple
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsps Simply Apple
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a doughnut pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice and salt.
- Stir in ½ cup Simply Apple, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Beat together until well blended.
- Fill each doughnut cup ¾ full. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until doughnuts spring back when touched. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- In a bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Brush each doughnut with
Simply Apple, then toss in cinnamon-sugar mixture until evenly coated.