Warm up on a cold winter night with a homemade bowl of savory carrot ginger soup with the sweet addition of Simply Orange® to keep the chill at bay.
- 1/4 cup Simply Orange
- 6-8 thinly sliced carrots
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups broth
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- In a large pot, melt coconut oil and cook carrots for 3-5 minutes.
- Add broth and ginger and bring to boil.
- Cook the carrots in the broth until tender.
- Remove from heat and add Simply Orange.
- Puree in a blender until smooth.
Want to mix it up? This recipe can also be made with
Simply Light Orange Pulp Free.