This recipe was provided by Lindsay, the blogger behind Pinch of Yum. She is a former 4th grade teacher turned
full-time food blogger who creates recipes that are practical, interesting and delicious.
Use Simply Orange Low Acid in this tasty broccoli salad to add a bit of orange juice zing. This easy-to-make salad will keep a smile on your face.
- For the Salad
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- For the Miso Orange Dressing
- 2/3 cup Simply Orange Low Acid
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Toss all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pulse the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately! Add more orange juice to add more moisture as needed.
Want to mix it up? This recipe can also be
made with Simply Orange Pulp Free.