When the weather outside is frightful, warm up with something delightful—a whiskey sour made with Simply Apple.
- 1-2 ounces of Bourbon of choice
2 ounces of Simply Apple
- 3/4-ounce Triple Sec
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Apple slices
- Combine bourbon, Simply Apple, triple sec and bitters in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 20-30 seconds until outside of glass is cold.
- Serve over a glass filled with ice. Consider topping with apple slices and a lemon peel for a fun twist.
you can combine all ingredients in blender with ice and blend on high until a slush is formed. Poor into glass and sprinkle with cinnamon.