Always a crowd favorite, these cinnamon rolls get a little touch of pure pressed apple juice with Simply Apple and cream cheese frosting — perfect for brunch, dessert or anytime snacks.
- 2 cups of Simply Apple
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Premade refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 2 cups of finely chopped apples
- 1 and ¼ cups of packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tsps. of cinnamon
- Roll out dough and spread butter within ½ in. of the edges.
- Combine apples, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture over the dough while leaving an inch or less around each edge.
- Create heart shape by rolling opposite sides of the dough towards the center.
- Portion 12 individual rolls and place each roll cut side down onto a greased baking dish. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- For frosting, place Simply Apple and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to ¼ cup for about 20 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick and wait for mixture to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and reduced Simply Apple mixture, and beat until smooth.
- Spread icing over warm rolls and enjoy!