Simply Orange and orange liqueur come together effortlessly in one delicious sauce. Spoon it over crêpes, fruit, or any other brunch favorites.
- 1 ½ cups of Simply Orange
- 2 tbsps of granulated sugar
- 2 tsps of orange liqueur
- 2 tsps of orange zest
- Bring Simply Orange and sugar to a boil.
- Allow the juice to boil for at least five minutes, and continue to reduce until sauce thickens.
- Remove the orange sauce from the heat and mix in the orange liqueur.
- Serve atop warm crêpes with fresh orange zest and enjoy.