Kentucky Derby parties can get hot, but our mint juleps are served ice cold. Pair with mint lemonade ice cubes to keep your Simply Julep fresh while you refresh.
- Simply Julep Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz. of your favorite bourbon
4 oz. of Simply Lemonade
Half oz. of simple syrup (recipe below)
Simply Lemonade with mint ice cubes (recipe below)
Yields 1 (6 oz.) serving
- Simple Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Combine sugar and water into a small sauce pan. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and stir until the sugar dissolves (about 1 minute).
Take off heat and bring to room temperature.
Mix into your Simply Julep!
Yields 10 oz.
- Simply Lemonade With Mint Ice Cubes Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups Simply Lemonade
20-30 fresh mint leaves
- Fill ice cube tray 1/4 full with Simply Lemonade. Add mint leaves, facing down, and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Top with remaining Simply Lemonade with Mint and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Yields 16 cubes (about 4 servings).