Create a tasty and snackable treat with this homemade Berry Lemon Bar recipe. Pair this snack with the refreshing taste of Simply Lemonade® with Strawberry!
- 1/2 cup Simply Lemonade with Strawberry
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup lemon drop candy, crushed into fine pieces
- Whisk together lemonade, eggs, sugar, and 2 tablespoons flour in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together remaining 1 cup flour and powdered sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of an 8-x 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350˚ for 20-24 minutes, or until golden. Let cool slightly.
- Pour lemonade mixture over top and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or just until set. Cool completely on a wire rack and sprinkle with additional powdered sugar and lemon drop candy before cutting into bars.
Makes 12 bars.